1 packet cannelloni
3/4 pound minced
some water 1/2 cup tomato juice salt & pepper cinnamon 3-4 eggs 5.4 tbsp 1 cup breadcrumbs. grated cheese
1. In a saucepan add enough olive oil and heat.
Two. Saute the onions are soft and just add the mince. Anaktefoume well and take care not to makelumps.
Three. Deglaze with white wine.
4. Add a little water, tomato, salt, pepper and cinnamon. Cover the pot and simmer until absorbed all the liquid. Periodically stir.
5. Allow to misokryosei and break it into the minced eggs, add the breadcrumbs, grated cheese and stir.
For the cannelloni
1. Boil the cannelloni in a large pot, just as we do with spaghetti.
Two. Arrange the cannelloni in a colander and leave them under running cold water until cool well and be able to fill.
3. Sprinkle the inside of each cannelloni with some breadcrumbs so you do not slip the filling. Be careful not to overfill the cannelloni with the filling, it will rise.
4. Arrange the stuffed cannelloni in the pan and just pave all cannelloni, add the hot milk to almost cover them.
5. Put a little butter, salt, white pepper and cinnamon and bake for about 30-45 minutes.
Serve with grated cheese and tomato sauce optional.