180 gr. butter at room temperature
180 g. black raw sugar
250 g. raising flour of
3 large eggs
2 large ripe bananas, mashed
140 g. yoghurt
2 tbsp instant coffee dissolved in 1 tbsp water
1 teaspoon salt
100 g. cup. chontrokopanismena walnuts
2 teaspoon briskly cinnamon For the glaze ½ cup. caster sugar 1 tbsp water 1 teaspoon instant coffee
Preheat oven to 180 o C.
1. Grease a 23×12 cm rectangular form plus some muffins
Two. Beat butter and sugar until white and fluffy.
Three. Add eggs one at a time and continue beating.
4. Gradually add the bananas, coffee, yogurt and cinnamon.
5. In a bowl mix the flour with the salt and toprosthetoume to the butter mixture and stir together to become homogeneous.
6. Finally we incorporate nuts into the mixture.
7. Fill the form until 3/4 in order to raise the cake. With as much leftover we make muffins.
8. Bake in the middle of the oven until the knife in the middle of the cake comes out clean, about 45 minutes. Leaving little to the form and then put it on a rack to cool completely.
For the glaze :
9. Sieve the icing sugar.
10. Dissolve coffee in water with a fork and mix with sugar. If necessary, add a little more water to get a liquid but not runny mixture.
11. Pour the cake when completely cooled.