750g. cod salted
flour, beer (for the batter) for garlic 5 cloves garlic 1 cup.bread crumbs 1 cup. crushed walnuts little salt lemon juice and vinegar as we want 1 cup. oil
- Cut cod into serving pieces and leave it in a pan with water to removal of salt 24 hours, changing the water frequently.
1. Prepare the batter with flour and beer in order to become a thick slurry.
Two. In a large skillet, heat enough oil.
Three. Passing cod fillets in batter and fry for about 5 minutes on both sides.
4. Arrange the patties on a plate with paper towels to absorb extra oil.
For the garlic sauce
1. Soak the bread and drain well.
Two. We go through the blender with a little garlic salt.
Three. Add the bread and beat well.
Three. Put the nut and
5. Finally add the oil, lemon vinegar and stir to make a homogeneous mixture.