The bacon and chili enhance the pasta with crispy spiciness creating a satisfying mealing for everyone.
450 g of spaghetti
1 tbs of oil
2 red chili peppers, seeds removed, finely chopped
6 rashers of bacon, rind removed, chopped
3/4 cup of mascarpone cheese
1/2 cup of fresh basil, finely chopped
parmesan, to serve
- Remove seeds and finely chop chili peppers
- Chop bacon
- Finely chop basil
1. Put spaghetti in a large pan of boiling water.
2. Cook for 10 minutes or until pasta is al dente.
3. Place the oil, chili and bacon in a pan over medium-high heat, and saute for 4 minutes or until the bacon is crunchy.
4. Drain the pasta and return to the same pan; add the chili, bacon, mascarpone, basil and pepper. Stir to combine well. Serve with grated parmesan cheese sprinkled on top.