This is a classic Asian dish and a take out favorite that’s easy to make and so delicious to eat!
150 g of rice noodles
2 tbs of sesame oil
4 spring onions, finely chopped
3 tbs of lemon juice
1/4 cup of fresh coriander leaves
4 chicken breast filets
1 1/2 tsp of Chinese five-spice powder
2 tsp of salt
1 tsp of black pepper
1 tbs of peanut oil
1. Place noodles in a pan of boiling water and cook for 2 minutes or until soft. Drain.
2. Heat the sesame oil in a pan over medium-high heat.
3. Sauté the spring onions for 1 minute.
4. Add the noodles, lemon juice and the coriander, and combine well.
5. Slice each chicken breast fillet into 4 pieces.
6. In a bowl, combine the five-spice powder, salt and pepper, and coat the chicken pieces in it.
7. Heat the peanut oil in a pan over high heat and cook the chicken pieces in batches; cook for 2 minutes on each side.
8. To serve, place the noodles in bowls and arrange the chicken pieces on top.